Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Where to?

God described David as a "man after my own heart; he will do everything I want him to do" (Acts:13:22). And this is really where this whole idea of the blog came from. I have been searching for some time what God's purpose for my life is, and how do I become a woman after God's own heart. I don't know the answers. I just know my heart's responses to my life, and I need to determine in these responses where God's priorities are and to seek His face in all I do. So, this is my journey of faith discovery and renewal.

Life is really a kaleidoscope- an array of colourful, complex scenes that can pass us by quickly or meander slowly drawing responses from us to the scenes we find ourselves in at different times in our lives. The vivid colours in our lives reflect the people we meet and our relationships with them, while the complexity we find is our response to what life has brought to us. However, the vibrancy and intricacy of our lives is determined by God and we have been given the blessing of experiencing His world for His purpose.

Walk with me on my journey in finding God's heart for my life.